Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals Plus is a comprehensive pharmaceutical distributor for many of the leading U.S. Pharmaceutical companies, delivering products quickly and accurately to a network of hospitals, pharmacies, and physician practices. Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals Plus maintains an active inventory for the healthcare provider’s everyday needs and specializes in sourcing products in times of interrupted availability such as backorders or shortages. Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals Plus is licensed as a distributor in most of the United States.
Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals Plus stocks, or has quick access to, over 25,000 healthcare products. In addition to its main product lines, Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals Plus also has other pharmaceuticals including; antibiotics, antivirals, diabetics, diuretics, glucocorticords, opthalmics, respiratory medicines, unit dose solutions, topical, infusion compounds, and others. Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals Plus has earned the trust of hospital and infusion pharmacies around the country with its innovative passion for excellence.
Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals Plus has one of the highest standards for customer service in the industry. Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals Plus representatives are friendly, well trained, and up-to-date on the most recent news to keep health care providers informed so they can make the best purchasing decisions. Gulf Coast Pharmaceuticals Plus's confidence in it’s ability to succeed is based on the skill and dedication of its employees and the commitment to excellence in customer satisfaction.
HEALTH CARE PROVIDER BENEFITS KEY STRENGTHS
● Licensed and compliant with all federal and state laws including updates on industry changes.
● Strong relationships with national wholesalers
● Compliant with the highest standards in the
pharmaceutical distribution industry
● Knowledgeable and caring representatives focusing on each customer to provide the products they need, fast and efficiently
● Peace of mind that comes from working with a team who earns the trust of our customers
● Pharmaceutical products from the world’s leading manufacturers in stock
● Designated account specialist for each customer providing individualized attention and personalized service
● The practice of implementing rules and regulations governing the intrastate transport of legend drugs to help increase the security and integrity of the pharmaceutical supply chain.
● Providing a respectful and rewarding work environment.
● Delivering superior customer service.
● Leveraging our volume buying power into a stronger customer relationship by offering significant savings.
● Creating and promoting a generic purchasing group strategy for our growth and expansion.